Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family, friends and new acquaintances -

Family, friends and new acquaintances - relationships are what it is all about.
It is good to be back and renew friendships and relationships. It feels so good to be welcomed back so warmly by our IMB colleagues, Russian partners, and school friends.
Tessa is hanging with her BFF Allie even as I type. Rach is on her way to visit with Alexa. Lisa spent much of yesterday with fellow IMB gals and I have been able to talk with both Russian and IMB friends and partners.
In addition I made a new friend yesterday - Marak. Marak helped me get my old phone up and running and helped us get a phone for Tessa and new phone cards for Rach and Lisa. I deliberately made 3 different trips to do each of these tasks. Marak speaks some English and wanted to practice. I spoke in Russian and he spoke in English. At the end of the evening when I went to get Rachel from her youth meeting, I even saw and talked to Marak in the Metro. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Pray for Marak - pray that I get a chance to talk with him more and share Christ with him.
Pray for sleep.
Thanks for being a part of our ministry.
S'Bogum
Tim for the Wickers

No comments: