Saturday, November 8, 2008

Home for a Whole Week!

Life is busy - life can be crazy - but it is all good
Since our last post, I spent a week in Prague, a couple of days at the "office" and a whole day just hanging around the house. My favorite was the whole day just hanging around the house.
I am now looking forward to a whole week of being home before my next trip.
Yeah, I have a lot to do - emails to write, blogs to post, VSCs to visit with, two manuals to work on, research to do on another unreached people group here in Russia - but all from home.
For me, for now, that is good.
Talked to Caleb - sounds like he finally got a job - whoa hoo - look out Toys R Us!
Grandma sent him a care package - I know he is looking forward to a taste from home.
Sarah is sky-diving today - I am soooo jealous! She is one busy girl - and it sounds like the Lord has given her some direction for life after college - I will let her share but gotta say that we are some kinda proud!
Tessa had a sleepover last night saying goodbye to a friend moving back to Australia.
Rach went to the Kremlin Theater for a Romeo and Juliet ballet this week and her school choir has a concert this Friday.
Lisa starts a new Bible study with some ladies from our mission this Wednesday. She is looking forward to that.
I guess that is all for now.
Just wanted to touch base - good to be home
S'Bogum
Tim

No comments: